The global Mono Ethylene Glycol (MEG) Market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period 2017-2022. The increasing demand for biocompatible materials and advanced medical devices is expected to drive the market growth.
Polyethylene glycol (PEG) has been widely used as a substitute for MEG in various applications owing to its low toxicity, high bioavailability, and environmental friendliness. However, owing to PEG’s higher cost, MEG is expected to remain the dominant type of ethylene glycol in the near future.
Competitive Analysis | Mono Ethylene Glycol (MEG) Market
Key players in the Global Mono Ethylene Glycol (MEG) market are
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC (Netherlands)
- Dow (US)
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation (Japan)
- Exxon Mobil Corporation (US)
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation (China)
- India Glycols Limited (India)
- MEGlobal (UAE)
- Petro Rabigh (Saudi Arabia)
- NAN YA PLASTICS CORPORATION (Taiwan)
- LyondellBasell Industries Holdings BV (Netherlands)
- LOTTE Chemical CORPORATION (South Korea)
- Reliance Industries Limited (India)
- SABIC (Saudi Arabia)
Report Scope | Mono Ethylene Glycol (MEG) Market
- The report forecasts the size of the Mono Ethylene Glycol (MEG) market for components from 2022 through 2028
- The Executive Summary provides a snapshot of key findings of the report. The introduction chapter includes research scope, market segmentation, research methodology, and definitions and assumptions. It involves extreme rigorous scientific methods, tools and techniques to estimate the market size.
- Exhaustive secondary research is being carried out to collect information related to the market, the parent market, and the peer market. Primary research is undertaken to validate the assumptions, findings, and sizing with the industry experts professionals across the value chain of the market. Both top-down and bottom-up approaches are employed to estimate the complete market size.
- The chapter on market dynamics includes market drivers, restraints, and opportunities which helps familiarise with market potential and upcoming opportunities. The chapter on key insights includes emerging trends from major countries, latest technological advancement, regulatory landscape, SWOT analysis, and porters five forces analysis.
- This chapter provides a detailed insights of market which derives the market trends, changing phase of investments, scope of profit potential, and helps to take appropriate business decisions. The chapter on competitive analysis includes profiling of leading companies in the global market to map the leading companies and their focus of interest in the market.
- After deriving the market size from the market size estimation process, the total market has been split into several segments and sub-segments. To complete the overall market engineering process and arrive at the exact statistics for all segments and sub-segments, the data triangulation and market breakdown procedures is being used. The data triangulation is carried out by studying various factors and trends from demand and supply perspectives.
Segmentation Analysis | Mono Ethylene Glycol (MEG) Market
The Monoethylene glycol is segmented on the basis of application, technology, and region.
- By application- By application, the monoethylene glycol market is divided into fiber, PET, film, antifreeze & coolant, and others.
- By technology- By technology, the monoethylene glycol market is further divided into naphtha-based, bio-based, coal and natural gas-based, and technology providers.
- By regions-On the basis of region, the monoethylene glycol market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the rest of the world.
- antifreeze & coolant
- coal and natural gas-based
- technology providers
- North America,
- Asia Pacific,
- the rest of the world.
*All our reports are customizable as per customer requirements
This study forecasts revenue and volume growth at global, regional, and country levels from 2016 to 2027. Global Mono Ethylene Glycol (MEG) market is distributed on the basis of below mentioned segments:
Global Mono Ethylene Glycol (MEG) market, By Region:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA
Table of Content | Mono Ethylene Glycol (MEG) Market
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
4. Key Insights
5. Global Mono Ethylene Glycol (MEG) Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2016-2028
6. North America Mono Ethylene Glycol (MEG) Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2016-2028
7. Latin America Mono Ethylene Glycol (MEG) Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2016-2028
8. Europe Mono Ethylene Glycol (MEG) Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2016-2028
9. Asia Pacific Mono Ethylene Glycol (MEG) Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2016-2028
10. Middle East & Africa Mono Ethylene Glycol (MEG) Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2016-2028
11. Competitive Analysis
Make An Enquiry Before Buying This Report: https://www.datalibraryresearch.com/enquiry/?id=3179&utm_source=sewardcitynews&utm_medium=34
Data Library Research is a market research company that helps to find its passion for helping brands grow, discover, and transform. We want our client to make wholehearted and long term business decisions. Data Library Research is committed to deliver their output from market research studies which are based on fact-based and relevant research across the globe. We offer premier market research services that cover all industries verticals, including agro-space defense, agriculture, and food, automotive, basic material, consumer, energy, life science, manufacturing, service, telecom, education, security, technology. We make sure that we make an honest attempt to provide clients an objective strategic insight, which will ultimately result in excellent outcomes.
Senior Manager International Sales and Marketing
Data Library Research
Ph: +13608511343 (US)