Saturday, September 1st from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Resurrection Bay Baptist Church, Mile 5.5 Seward Highway. All proceeds will go toward summer youth camps that are offered free to campers. Great items for sale. Furniture, tools, sports/exercise equipment, clothes, toys, dishes and kitchen items, books, lots and lots…Priced to sell!
Post Tagged with: "garage sale"
Forget the fair – we’ve got two events this weekend and next you don’t want to miss!
Due to popular demand, the ASFA Phoenix Chapter Rummage / Quilt / Bake Sale is being held over to this Saturday!
Location: Seward Elks Lodge
419 Fifth Avenue
Date: Saturday, August 28
Time: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Weve got something for everyone
- Handmade quilts & wall décor made by Seward area quilters
- Hand tools, plumbing supplies, electrical supplies, vehicle parts, shelving, etc.
- Clothing & shoes for men, women, and children (all you can fit in a grocery bag for $5)!!
- Toys and baby stuff
- Bicycles & helmets
- Kitchenware, glassware & housewares
- Holiday decorations & costumes
- Computer equipment
- Exercise equipment
- And more!
Also remember that the Phoenix Chapter thanks to Kenai Fjords Tours is also hosting a dinner cruise to Fox Island next Saturday, September 4! For only $50 you get a cruise to Fox Island PLUS prime rib dinner! Visit www.alaskafireconference.com for details and to purchase tickets.
It is that time of year again…the biannual PTSA garage sale will be held on Saturday, May 22nd from 9:00am to 2:00pm at the High School cafeteria. Items to be donated may be dropped off on Friday, May 21st at the back dock of the cafeteria from 3:00 to 6:00pm. Tax deductible forms are available upon request.
As always, we will need the assistance of volunteers to help make this garage sale successful. We will need volunteers for :
1. Drop-off and setup of items/tables on Friday, May 21st.
2. 2 hrs shifts on Saturday to assist with sell of merchandise. Shifts will start at 8:30 and end at 2:30. Shifts will be 0830-1030, 1030-1230, and 1230-1430. If you are available to help out for one of the shifts please contact Joe Hewitt at 491-1239, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, with which shift will work for your schedule.
3. Clean up crew after the sale has ended.
If you are able to volunteer please let us know in what capacity you will be able to assist.
Remember, all proceeds benefit the High School scholarship fund. Therefore, any time, or stuff for sale, that you donate will go directly to a deserving student from Seward, and help them with the “next step” in life.
Thank you for all that you do, and I hope to see you there!
Joseph Hewitt (on behalf of the Seward PTSA Garage Sale committee)