The Seward Planning and Zoning Commission invite you to join our Work Session Tuesday, February 20, 2018, at 5:30 p.m. in the City of Seward Council Chambers.
The Kenai Peninsula Borough will be giving a presentation regarding the Kenai Peninsula Borough Comprehensive Plan project. There will be time after the presentation for the P & Z Commission and Citizens of Seward to give suggestions and ask questions.
YOUR INPUT is critical to the success of the plan, and to the future of the Kenai Peninsula.
- How does (or doesn’t) the plan reflect your priorities for the Kenai Peninsula Borough, your community, your business, your organization? Specifically (by draft plan goals, topics, objectives, strategies):
- WHAT DO YOU LIKE MOST about the plan? Why?
- How would you improve the draft? WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE – add, revise or take out? Why?
- Which of the many strategies presented in the plan should be the Borough (and their partners) BIGGEST PRIORITIES?
- What ideas do you have for implementing priority strategies? What are the most important ACTIONS? Who should take the lead (if not the Borough)?
The more specific your comments, the better. For your easy reference, outlined below are links to the KPB Comprehensive Plan Update project.
Project website: www.kpbcompplan.com.
CLICK HERE to download the Executive Summary of the DRAFT KPB Comprehensive Plan: 2018 Update.
CLICK HERE to download the Full Public Review Draft of the KPB Comprehensive Plan: 2018 Update.
You can also pick up hard copies of the plan at the Borough office at the following location: Seaview Plaza, 302 Railway Ave, Suite 122