Essential functions are centered around providing excellent customer service & maintaining a welcoming atmosphere. This position provides administrative support to the Executive Director and Board of Directors. He or she will provide secretarial service and administrative assistance that includes typing/preparing and completing grant proposals, policies, and other reports, Board information, and special projects.
The responsibilities included in this position include, but are not limited to:
· Provide secretarial service and administrative assistance to the Executive Director and Board of Directors.
· Assists Board Members with all aspects of the Board of Director’s and Board Committee clerical needs, including but not limited to: prepare and deliver Board packets; prepare and schedule meetings; take, transcribe and post Board meeting minutes.
· Responsible for a full range of activities for grant proposals.
· Research and prepare reports for new funding sources.
· Track departmental statistics and maintain an operational calendar.
Education: Associates degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Experience: Office management, secretarial, or business course work preferred. Four years’ administrative experience required.
Skills: Must keyboard 60 WPM accurately. Must be proficient in computer word processing using Microsoft Word, Excel, Microsoft Publisher, etc. Must have excellent command of English language usage, grammar, spelling, etc. Organizational skills and ability to handle multiple duties. Ability to simplify and teach others privacy related concepts. Ability to work with others to ensure records compliance and deny access to any requester in a constructive manner. Ability to lead staff effectively. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, consumers, and the general public. Must be professional at all times.
SeaView Community Services requires a TB test, pre-employment drug/alcohol screening, criminal background checks before hiring.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application or stop by our office at 302 Railway Ave.