FINANCE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the finance department at the Alaska SeaLife Center.
Education and Experience Requirements:
High school diploma, GED or equivalent; one year of experience in an office setting.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
1. Support both finance and grants & contracts.
2. Assists with gathering/distributing information and preparing documents for processing to include travel reimbursements, credit card reconciliations, invoices, deposits, timesheets, etc. Communicates and collects from expense submitters/approvers missing documentation, signatures and coding.
3. Performs various reconciliation processes, reviews of documentation, photocopying, filing, money counting, etc.
4. Supports preparation for and conduct of the annual independent audits.
5. Supports creation of grant files, maintaining internal tracking spreadsheets, and document retention requirements.
6. Fosters good relations with visitors, volunteers, community leaders, contractors, and fellow staff members by promoting positive attitudes, good will, cooperation and providing high standards of service.
7. Complies with all Alaska SeaLife Center policies, procedures and programs.
8. Performs other related duties as assigned.
This is a regular, full-time position. ASLC offers a competitive wage (DOE).
Apply by: Open until filled
Start Date: ASAP
Send resume & application (downloadable on website) to HR@alaskasealife.org or mail to ASLC, Human Resources, P.O. Box 1329, Seward, AK 99664 or fax 907-224-6320.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer