Need Financial Aid for school next school year??
Please join us for :
COLLEGE GOAL ALASKA
February 18, 2014 from 4 pm – 7 pm
AVTEC First Lake Building at 809 2nd ave.
Upstairs in the Business and Office Technology Computer Lab.
The FAFSA is the first and most important step for federal, state, and even some private financial aid. You can get free help filling out the form through College Goal Alaska. To get the most out of the event, get ready! Go to FAFSA online and apply for a PIN code before attending College Goal Alaska. You should also gather all required documents, and any additional documents you think may be relevant.
What to Bring
You will need to bring the following:
- Social security number (can be found on social security card)
- Alien registration card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Driver’s license (if any)
- 2012 W-2 Forms and other records of money earned (2013, if available)
- 2013 untaxed income records including social security, Temporary Assistance to Needy Families, welfare or veterans benefits records
Other important recent income information could include:
- 2013 bank statements
- 2013 business and investment mortgage information, business and farm records, stock, bond and/or other investment records
We hope to see you there!