Seward Nordic Ski Club invites you to our 4th Annual New Year’s Eve Luminary Stroll.
Ski – Walk – Snowshoe.
Trails lit by candlelight!
Tuesday, December 31, 2013, 6pm – 9pm at the Divide Ski Trails (Mile 11.6 Seward Highway)
- There is no cost.
- You should bring warm clothes; head lamp; warm boots, skis or snowshoes.
- Cocoa, cider and campfire provided!
- Parking is VERY limited so please carpool. A shuttle van to nearby overflow parking will be available.
- If you have any questions, call Ann at 224-5372.
- BUT! If conditions are poor, the event will be postponed. Check SCN and SNSC websites for updates on or before December 29.