City Council Chambers
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
3. ROLL CALL
4. CITIZEN COMMENTS
6. SPECIAL ORDERS, PRESENTATIONS AND REPORTS
Proclamations and Awards
Adelmann Appreciation Award to Tessa Adelmann
Parks and Recreation Sponsor Appreciation Proclamation
Chamber of Commerce Report
City Manager’s Report
D. Mayor’s Report
E. Other Reports and Presentations
Melinda Maddox from Independent Living Center (ILC) to present L.E.A.D meeting mission in Seward
Incorporation Centennial Ad Hoc Committee Final Report by Chair Bev Dunham
Ordinances for Public Hearing and Enactment
Ordinance 2013-001, Amending Portions Of Seward City Code §15.10.215 Parking.
1. Resolution 2013-007, Authorizing The City Manager To Enter Into A Consent To Assignment To Alaska Wireless Network, LLC To The Lease Agreement 94-092 With ACS Wireless, Inc., As Successor In Interest To Mactel Cellular System For A Portion Of U.S.S. 4828, Within Section 12, T1S, R1W, Seward Meridian, Seward Recording District, Third Judicial District, State Of Alaska.
2. Resolution 2013-008, Supporting Legislative Efforts To Construct A Natural Gas Pipeline From The North Slope To South-Central Alaska.
Other New Business Items
*1. Non-objection to the liquor license renewals for American Legion Post #5 and Gene’s Place.
2. Set a Work Session to discuss adoption of the 2012 International Codes.
3. Set a Work Session/Work Sessions with the Boards and Commissions to review annual priorities.
4. Discussion on a community fluoridation compromise. (Casagranda)
5. Discuss Representative Tammie Wilson’s request for support on House Bill 35. (Seaward)
6. Discussion on 2013 Student Exchange. (Clerk)
9. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS AND REPORTS (No Action Required)
November Financial Reports for Seward Providence.
10. COUNCIL COMMENTS
11. CITIZEN COMMENTS
12. COUNCIL AND ADMINISTRATION RESPONSE TO CITIZEN COMMENTS
13. EXECUTIVE SESSION
A. Go into Executive Session to discuss the City Manager’s Annual Evaluation.
SEWARD CITY COUNCIL