Seward Nordic ski Club Outdoor Gear Swap, Ski Waxing, and Soup/Chili Feed!
LET us sell your gear. You shop for more gear.
Saturday, November 17th ~ 11:00 – 1:00
Seward Elementary Gym
It’s time to clean out your closets and gear sheds to get ready for the SNSC annual gear swap! Bring in your skis, boots, snowboards, hats, mittens, gloves, jackets, snowshoes, skates, sleds, sweaters, snow pants, camping stoves, thermarests, tents, sleeping bags, bikes, strollers, kayak gear, and any other gear you can find that doesn’t get used.
20% of all gear sales benefit SNSC
Dates to note. . .
• Thursday, November 15th from 5:30 to 6:30 at Seward Elementary School Front Entrance
• Gear Drop off for smaller items (please bring skis, sleds, and all larger gear in to the Friday night drop).
• Friday, November 16th from 6:30 – 8:00 in the Seward Elementary Gym
• Gear Drop off for all items ***large gear – please bring skis, sleds, snowboards, etc. to this drop
• Saturday, November 17th
• 11:00 to 1:00.
• Gear Swap, Community Ski Rentals, chili/soup/bake sale, purchase new ski gear from Barney’s Sport Chalet, and sign up or re-up your SNSC membership to support groomed trails in Seward and Moose Pass.
• The Seward High School Ski Team will be waxing skis for a fundraiser; bring your skis to the swap to have them waxed!
• 1:15 to 2:15.
• Gear and money pick up